About Us

My photo
Annapolis, Missouri, United States
Hello, We came to Missouri from California and absolutely love it here! Missouri is now our home! I never even dreamed that when I wake in the morning, I can step out on my porch and see a deer or an unbeleivable sunrise without a neighbor in sight! The sounds of the birds singing is the music for me here in the ozarks every morning! This is what I call living! Live in the moment, every day, every moment!

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 28, 2009

We are Blessed

We are so blessed this year with many deer on the property! They are just so beautiful to look at every morning and night! Not to mention great hunting! Kent is ready to get the big buck he has been feeding for 4 years now.....He is ready! We have seen him several times, but have no pictures yet. We will have a picture soon I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to kandcbasss Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers