About Us

My photo
Annapolis, Missouri, United States
Hello, We came to Missouri from California and absolutely love it here! Missouri is now our home! I never even dreamed that when I wake in the morning, I can step out on my porch and see a deer or an unbeleivable sunrise without a neighbor in sight! The sounds of the birds singing is the music for me here in the ozarks every morning! This is what I call living! Live in the moment, every day, every moment!

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Our newest member of the family!

Here is baby Girdie, she is sooooo beautiful and I am really excited she is a girl! Also, guess what I asked for Christmas?????? I got to pick her out yesterday, I will get a picture just as soon as we are sure which one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to kandcbasss Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers