About Us

My photo
Annapolis, Missouri, United States
Hello, We came to Missouri from California and absolutely love it here! Missouri is now our home! I never even dreamed that when I wake in the morning, I can step out on my porch and see a deer or an unbeleivable sunrise without a neighbor in sight! The sounds of the birds singing is the music for me here in the ozarks every morning! This is what I call living! Live in the moment, every day, every moment!

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I am so thankful for the many blessings that Heavenly Father has given to our family! We had the opportunity to spend Thanksgiving with Eric, Rozanne, Jessikah, Tessa, Alex, Jarem, Kyle and Jessica in Tennessee. We had a wonderful visit and great food!
We are looking so forward to everyone coming to the ranch around Christmas or after!
We now have guest rooms, so there is more places for people to sleep! No Kyle and Eric, you don't have to camp out LOL.

I will post some new pictures soon, we have some good pictures of deer on the property, I am just waiting for Kent to come home with the 12 pointer for a picture of that.

We really missed everyone else on Thanksgiving but are sure you had a fantastic one as well as us.

Talk to you all soon!

Love to all!
Collette and Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to kandcbasss Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers