About Us

My photo
Annapolis, Missouri, United States
Hello, We came to Missouri from California and absolutely love it here! Missouri is now our home! I never even dreamed that when I wake in the morning, I can step out on my porch and see a deer or an unbeleivable sunrise without a neighbor in sight! The sounds of the birds singing is the music for me here in the ozarks every morning! This is what I call living! Live in the moment, every day, every moment!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 4, 2011


Having grandchildren is probably the highlight of my life right now! Who would have known!!!!?????!!! I always knew that there was another purpose for this ranch, now I know it was meant for us to share with family.
I am amazed every day in the love I feel for all of these special little souls that Heavenly Father has entrusted us with. I can only pray for all of the tools that I need in order to do right by all of them and be the grandma that I need to be and that they all deserve!

I think I ate more blueberries than I picked grandma!
So Kent and I are on 23-1/2 now and absolutely thrilled with them all! We only wish that they were all closer. However, we know that they are all happy and healthy and we are so very proud of all our children and the parents they have become. So here is a few pics that we have, enjoy!

I don't know where they all went, honest!
Pickin' Blueberries!


HMMM how does this camera thingy work??

Prettiest girl in the whole world!

Grandma love these special moments!

Really, it is a fish! not a sardine!! I think it's a trout!

I am so proud of my baby, holding his new baby!

Love those girls!!

Cotton Candy is sooooo good!

Prettiest flower girls ever!!

Princess Zoey!

I will fit grampa's hat soon!!

Peek a Boo!!

Daddy's girl!

Family forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to kandcbasss Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers