About Us

My photo
Annapolis, Missouri, United States
Hello, We came to Missouri from California and absolutely love it here! Missouri is now our home! I never even dreamed that when I wake in the morning, I can step out on my porch and see a deer or an unbeleivable sunrise without a neighbor in sight! The sounds of the birds singing is the music for me here in the ozarks every morning! This is what I call living! Live in the moment, every day, every moment!

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sei Bella "You are Beautiful"

Meet Bella, her name means, "you are beautiful" and she really is! We already love her very much. Bella is our newest member of the family and she fits right in!
Karma, Ginger and Molly like her too, it took a little while, and she still aggravates them from time to time, but she really is loved.

1 comment:

  1. cute cute! Jared says, "what's wrong with the name Bob?" ;)

    ReplyDelete

Listen to kandcbasss Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers