About Us

My photo
Annapolis, Missouri, United States
Hello, We came to Missouri from California and absolutely love it here! Missouri is now our home! I never even dreamed that when I wake in the morning, I can step out on my porch and see a deer or an unbeleivable sunrise without a neighbor in sight! The sounds of the birds singing is the music for me here in the ozarks every morning! This is what I call living! Live in the moment, every day, every moment!

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I can't stop thinking of next month and what a special time this is for Kent and I.
Preparing myself spiritually and emotionally is one thing, I have been doing that all year with the anticipation of the blessings that will follow my Endowments and our Sealing, now it is less then a month away and I can't believe it!!!
Am I really ready to enter into the Lords House???? Well, as amazing as it seams, I believe that I am....  Most of you who know me would have never thought it to be true, but surprise, it is! And I have  never been happier and more at peace with myself having learned so much this year, the knowledge of our purpose here is a precious thing to have and hold dear. I am so grateful for the testimony I have been given.




The thought of Kent and I being sealed together for all eternity in the Temple is just incredible! Kent has made me the happiest person on earth and I hope I do the same for him. We are truly meant to be together forever, I know this!
I am so happy and excited! I can't wait to see everyone who can make it.



2 comments:

  1. So excited to come and to see/ meet you two! It will be so exciting with everything going on! I am so happy for you guys....it's so wonderful to know that you and your spouse can be together FOREVER. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dito all of that!! We are both looking forward to seeing everyone! It is just perfect that you and Jared, Jeanni and Barry, TJ and Sunshine will all be there as well as we get to see the new babies! and I get to finally meet you!! I can't think of a better trip!
    See you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to kandcbasss Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers